1. PI – Hated Speech and the Costs of Freedom in India, Grant by the Association for Progressive Communications (APC) (2021)
- Conceptual and Qualitative Research-based Report
2. Country Expert, India – Bottom-up Initiatives and Anti-Corruption Technologies: How Citizens use ICTs to Fight Corruption (BIT-ACT), University of Bologna, Italy (2021-2023)
- Qualitative research and fieldwork in India, working with data thus collected.
3. Researcher – Factly Media and Research (2018-2019)
- Research project on Fake News and Misinformation in India, with Factly, an award-winning Data Journalism/Public Information portal in India. Authored an international research report.
4. Research Assistant – UNESCO Chair on Community Media (2012-2017)
- Content creation – web and presentations, facilitating and interacting with visitors to the Chair.
- Research project management cycle – Grant application, Proposal-writing, Research, Report-writing, Outreach and Dissemination.
- Part of the organizing team for various events/seminars/workshops organized by the Chair.
- Part of the team involved in the evaluation of a UN body’s funding and strategic involvement in the community radio sector in India, deploying mixed methods to conduct research in some of the Most Backward Districts in two central Indian states.
- Part of the team involved in the drafting of the Community Radio-Continuous Improvement Toolkit (CR-CIT) to be perused by the community radio stations (it has hence been adapted by the CR sectors in various countries), its field-testing and adoption, in India and Bangladesh.
5. Research Internship – Xerox Research Centre India (2014)
- Ethnographer for a project on ‘Customer Centricity at Xerox Services India: An Ethnographic Exploration in a BPO Office’, as part of the Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) Group.