1.Researcher – Factly Media and Research
- Research project on Fake News, with Factly, an award-winning Data Journalism/Public Information portal in India.
2. Research Assistant – UNESCO Chair on Community Media
- Content creation – web and presentations, facilitating and interacting with visitors to the Chair.
- Research project management cycle – Grant application, Proposal-writing, Research, Report-writing, Outreach and Dissemination.
- Part of the organizing team for various events/seminars/workshops organized by the Chair.
- Part of the team involved in the evaluation of a UN body’s funding and strategic involvement in the community radio sector in India, deploying mixed methods to conduct research in some of the Most Backward Districts in two central Indian states.
- Part of the team involved in the drafting of the Community Radio-Continuous Improvement Toolkit (CR-CIT) to be perused by the community radio stations (it has hence been adapted by the CR sectors in various countries), its field-testing and adoption, in India and Bangladesh.
3. Research Internship – Xerox Research Centre India
- Ethnographer for a project on ‘Customer Centricity at Xerox Services India: An Ethnographic Exploration in a BPO Office’, as part of the Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) Group.