Skip to content
- Honorary Mention, Urban Communication Grant for the year 2020, awarded by the Urban Communication Foundation/IAMCR
- Best Paper Award for the Communication Policy and Technology Section and the Global Media Policy Working Group, at the International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) annual conference, Oregon, US, 20 – 24 June, 2018, for my paper titled, ‘Airing Imperium: A Historiography of Radio Governance in South Asia’.
- Travel Grant by the annual conference of the International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR), Oregon, US, 20 – 24 June, 2018.
- Asian Scholar Grant – Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, for the International Public Policy Association (IPPA) annual conference at National University of Singapore, 2017.
- International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) – Open Society Foundation (OSF) Rapid Response Grant on Communication Policy, 2014 – Contributed to the Global Media Policy Working Group’s Mapping Project as part of the Grant requirement, besides written submissions and presentations.
- Indian Council Social Science Research (ICSSR) Data Collection Abroad Grant, 2013-14 – Funding covered my doctoral fieldwork in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal.
- Indian government’s University Grants Commission – Junior and Senior Research Fellowship – 2011.
- Gold medals – Best Outgoing Student, Best All-Rounder, Topper in Part-1 subjects – St. Francis’ College for Women, Hyderabad, India (Bachelor of Arts, 2009).