Current Teaching (2022) at Monash University, Malaysia:
- Semester 1 – Communication and Media Management
- Semester 1 – Global Media Industries
- Lecture on Qualitative Digital Research, for the unit on Research Methodology
- Masters Thesis and Honours Dissertation Supervision
Past Teaching (2020-2021):
At the Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (SIMC), Pune, India, the courses I taught over three semesters are as follows:
- MA (Mass Communication) Sem I – Research Methodology
- MA (Mass Communication) Sem II – Contemporary India and the World
- MA (Mass Communication) Sem III – Advanced Research Methods/Media Research Methods
- MBA (Communication Management) Sem II – Qualitative Research Methods
- MBA (Communication Management) Sem III – Specialised Qualitative Research and Tools
- PhD – Academic and Research Writing
I also supervised Research Papers and Masters dissertations at SIMC.
- Part of the Policy Working Group for ‘Strengthening Community Radio in India: National Consultation on Community Radio in India’, organized by the UNESCO Chair on Community Media, and supported by the International Programme for the Development of Communication (IPDC), UNESCO & UNESCO New Delhi, between April 11-12, 2017.
- Resource Person for a session on ‘Community Radio and Policy Ethnography as Methodology’, for the course on ‘Teaching and Researching Community Media: A 6-day workshop on Curriculum Development and Research Methodology’, organized by the UNESCO Chair on Community Media and National Council of Rural Institutes (An MHRD institution) at Hyderabad, India, March 16-21, 2017.
- Field Coordinator for The Learning Course on Communication for Development Workshop, organized jointly by Ohio University and UNICEF, at Hyderabad, India, July 31-August 12, 2016.
- Presentation on ‘Community Radio in Disasters’, as part of the UNESCO Chair on Community Media team’s two-day facilitation, at the NIRD&PR-CIRDAP Collaborative International Training Programme on Information and Communication Technology Applications for Rural Development at NIRD&PR, Hyderabad, India, February 29 – March 9, 2016.
- Guest Lecture on the ‘Role of Content in Corporate Communications’, at the English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), Hyderabad, India, in September, 2013.
- Consultant for ‘Building Innovation Ecosystems for Mega Impact: A National Conference on Social Innovation, Technology and Government’, organized by IIT-Delhi, India, on August 12, 2013.
- Consultant for the Centre for Innovations in Public Systems (CIPS), an Autonomous Body of the Government of India, Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI), Hyderabad, Telangana, India, July-August, 2013.